Monday, December 7, 2009

Why Aren't More Libraries Like This?

It's no secret that I'm not a big fan of libraries. Complete and utter silence is not conducive to my study habits but the Mississippi State library was always more of a social environment to me. I could never go in there and not see someone that I knew and not stop and talk. There were just too many distractions in there.

I know. I know. How can a library be distracting?

Whatevs.

But somehow, Mississippi State's Mitchell Memorial Library has completely lost all its marbles and decided to host a rave last night to break up the monotony of exam week.

I think if more libraries were like this all the time, I might actually consider spending more time in them. Except I'd really never get anything done.

Take a look.

Nutzo!



This girl really wants them to turn the lights off.



There's nothing better than a little school spirit and hatred of "The School Up North" to fuel some intense study energy in a bunch of college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment