Y'all, the bloggy neglect is out of control. You don't have to tell me. This I know.
With the athletic season cranking up, I haven't had the extra time that I usually do to spend blogging away about the nonsense around me. Plus, those episodes of Friday Night Lights and Rachael Zoe Project on my DVR aren't going to watch themselves.
Anyway, to break the silence on the blog today, I thought I'd share some webby nuggets I've either found or been introduced to this week. So here goes...
1. This video by our Director of Multimedia Services here at Samford Athletics makes me proud to work with such talented people. And it gets me excited for next Thursday night.
2. Another incredible post by Don Miller. I love how he focuses in on character on everything he does. Becauser really, that's what we are. And the post is so fitting for me right now as I try to figure out what the next step is for me in life. It's so true that knowing where you are going keeps you out of trouble.
3. Also another fantastic post by Mr. Acuff. So good and again, so fitting for me right now. Sometimes I think what I want to do is impossible. Or even living life the way God wants me to is impossible. And I wonder why God makes it so hard. But His Word says that when we are at our weakest point, that is when God loves to show off. Read it. You won't be sorry.
4. Allow me to introduce you to Catalog Living, if you don't already know what it is. Brilliant.
5. And last but most certainly not least, I hope everyone is as pumped for tonight's MSU vs. Auburn game as I am. I'll be watching with a few State fans and a few Auburn fans and well, y'all pray that I'll display a Christian attitude toward the opposition.