Friday, June 8, 2007

Fight for Mississippi State, Win the game today! Go State!

And that they did. The Mississippi State Diamond Dawgs are one win away from heading to Omaha, Neb., for the College World Series with their first win in the Super Regionals over Clemson. Now I know you guys are thinking...one win away? They have to play three games. Yes, I know. But since it's best out of three, they only need to win one more. I mean, I sure hope that we win all three but just one more win would suffice.

Win number one came in Starkville in front of a Super Regional record crowd of 12,868. I am so sad that I missed it and am going to miss the last two games because I'll be in Honduras. So boys, you have to win for me so that I can come back to good news. Here's an idea...win tomorrow so I can rest easy for a week in Honduras knowing that you guys are on your way to Omaha!

Go State!

No comments:

Post a Comment