Friday, June 15, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So I'm back from Honduras and I've had the most amazing week of my life! I truly understand what making disciples of all nations means and my prayer is that the fire in my heart will never go away. Soon I'll post pictures and videos and a bit of my journal from the trip but my head is reeling right now and I'm crazy tired so I'm just posting a bit to let everyone know that I'm back. I really did not want to leave and I have a few kids down there that I'd like to just go back and adopt. I could bee the Angelina Jolie of the unfamous world. These kids were amazing! Pure joy in the midst of nothing. It was such a blessing to serve them and to see them wanting to serve us.

So I'll leave you with one of my favorite images of the week: the Honduran flag. As you know, everyone across country, especially coutries in Latin America, are soccer fanatics. I painted faces at the carnival in the mornings all week and this was a big request...along with the American flag, the Costa Rican flag, the French flag, and the Italian flag. I even bought a little Honduran flag to put up in my room so I'll never forget this amazing place!

No comments:

Post a Comment