Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Emily Stone Blades!!!


Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite cousin ever...Emily Stone Blades!!!! I still can't believe that she's a married woman, and I especially can't believe that she's married to Mr. MSU Josh Blades. But I couldn't pick a better person for her to marry....what a great guy! I can still remember him help Laurette and I move into McKey Hall our sophomore year.

I definitely miss our younger days when we spent at least two weekends a month spending the night at each other's houses. Camp Sunshine, Fourth of July birthday parades around the neighborhood, THE FORT in the backyard of the Aztec Drive home, Magee and Me, Peter Pan, and The Man from Snowy River. Boy, I miss those days!

Anyway, so from afar, Happy Birthday Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment