Wednesday, April 2, 2008

W!!

Ok, so it's taken me way longer than I expected to get through the whole alphabet, but my life has been mad crazy and all I've wanted to do with my free time is eat, sleep or sit still. So, needless to say, I haven't really felt like blogging lately.

So, I guess my next letter is W, which should, no doubt, stand for Wheel of Fortune. I'm obsessed with this show. I'm way too good at it for my own good. I solved a bonus puzzle the other day with just two letters up there. I've also been know to do the same thing with the big puzzle. I don't know what it is; I just can see the letters up there or something.


I will be on that show one day. I've applied several times and am still waiting for the call. I think the crew was in Birmingham sometime recently but I missed the audition because nobody advertised it like they should have.


Oh, well I'll get my chance one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment