Monday, May 19, 2008

Following Suit

Maybe I should – work on updating some bios. But then again, this is more fun.

I love the smell of – freshly cut grass, the beach, apple pie and barbeques

People would say that I’m – I don't know. Ask them. No. Kidding. Way too sarcastic for my own good.

I don’t understand why – lots of things happen in life but praise God that he's got it all under control.

I lost my willpower to – work today.

Life is – fleeting. People are perishing. Eternity is coming. What are we doing?

My past made me – the person I am today. Of course.

I get annoyed when I – students park where there are four signs that say "No parking at any time" and block the flow of traffic.

Parties are not a good time to – run around naked. OR maybe they are. For me? Not so much.

Dogs are – the best thing God could give humans. Besides life, of course.

Tomorrow – is another day.

I have a low tolerance for – rudeness.

I’m totally terrified of – snakes. Katie don't do snakes.

I wonder why I thought my life would be – simple. Nothing is ever simple.

I always knew I would – not have an answer for this question.

Never in my life have I – been to an NFL game.

High school was- freaking eight years ago. What the heck?!?!?

When I’m nervous – pplay with my hair.

One time at a family gathering - my mom made me sing "Happy Birthday Jesus"

Take my advice - Let the boy come to you.

Making my bed – does not happen every morning.

I’m almost always - texting.

I’m addicted to – Big Brother. I don't know what to do now that it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment