Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is the day of birth of my very best friend in the whole wide world -- my sister. Anna is the best big sister in the world and I really never figured that out until she moved out of the house (ha...no really...just kidding). She recently became a mommy and I'm so proud of the mommy that she has become. She's incredible!
My family has been through a number of interesting and stressful circumstances over the past year, really more in the past four months. I've realized that she really is the first I call for anything. And even if she's not the first one I call, she is the only one I call who will tell me what I NEED to hear, and not what I want to hear.

She, like our mother, is an amazing reflection of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, in her friendship, motherhood, sisterhood and professional life. I'm so blessed to have been put in the same family as her and I only wish we lived much closer.

I love you sister!


Also, Tuesday would have been my sweet "Dearmom's" 90th birthday. We miss you much Dearmom but we know you are having a blast in Heaven with Boppie, praising the Lord 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! You crack me up. So witty!!!
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete