Today's my daddy's birthday and I couldn't let it go by without letting the whole world know, or at least this little corner of the internet.
I could list 59 things that I love about my daddy, but really, that just wouldn't be enough. So for now, I'll just list ten of my favorite things/memories of my dad.
1. I used to think (and still do) my dad was the strongest man in the world. Like ESPN Strongest Man competition strong.
2. He plays a mean harmonica.
3. The way I can discuss heart matters/theology with him because our minds are just simple.
4. The way he takes care of his mother.
5. Going fishing with hotdogs and catching about 20 (or more) fish.
6. His job is his mission field.
7. He always helps me remember "who I am, and whose I am."
8. He told my first date to be careful with me because I am the child of a King. And him.
9. When he tells me he will jump in the truck and drive to Birmingham to kick someone's ass, I know he really means it.
10. He is the reason I know who Jesus Christ is.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!