Thursday, March 6, 2008

S is for Sisters

This post is all about my sister. I couldn't ask for a better sister. God has blessed me with the most talented, loving, Godly sister. There are no words that can describe her. She's beautiful, awesome, and gave birth to my favorite little man in the world.

I can remember when we were little I used to try to be like her and it basically never really ended. We both have our separate personalities and talents but we are also so much alike. Although we've definitely taken different roads in our lives, I still want to be like her in the sense that she is the most godly person and I want to be just like her. When she was a senior in high school, I was a freshman and she actually let me and my friends sit with her and her friends at lunch. I have to say...me and my friends definitely made that table cooler. Ha!]

What can I say? My sister is awesome!

Then...

Now...


No comments:

Post a Comment