Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Video Wednesday

I hate that I've been neglecting my little blog here but the past couple of months have been nothing but insane. So whatever energy I would've had to blog about the fun and weird things that have happened in my life lately has been spent on one athletic event after the other and restored on my trusty old couch watching American Idol.

However, today I did want to share a few videos with you guys because they make me happy.

First, Hanson. I loved them then and I love them now. This video makes me want to go do choreographed steps in the street.


Thinking 'Bout Somethin'

HANSON MySpace Music Videos


Second, Dave's new video premiered today on AOL.com and it's just as precious as he is. And it even features his cute little wifey, Annie, at the end.

Click here to watch it. You won't be disappointed.

Lastly, this is our freshman closer on the Samford baseball team. The kid is multi-talented and could be playing in the majors right now but decided to come to Samford and get an education. And he's a Mississippi boy. Tupelo, to be exact. This is what he does to get his team pumped up before games. Seems to be working too. 22-14 on the year. Second place in the SoCon.



No comments:

Post a Comment