Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So Katie...what annoys you?

I'm taking my cue from Marty's list of "dislikes" and am making my own list of "annoyances". I've been quite annoyed this week so I've decided to vent with a list.

Here goes...in no particular order:

- When people don't clean dishes or take out the trash or turn off lights.
- Ben and Gavin throwing the football over my head while I'm in the zone writing a story.
- People who park in spaces that aren't legal spaces.
- People who talk on their cell phone while driving when it obviously inhibits their ability to pay attention and drive responsibly.
- Obnoxious Alabama fans.
- Weedeaters at 7 a.m. in my backyard.
- Long Walmart lines at 11 p.m.
- Self-checkout close at 11 p.m.
- Alarm clocks...hate them.
- Those stupid little Democrat stickers that have a blue dot on a red backgroud that say "I'm a little blue dot in a big red state." Get over it. Move north.
- Sazuki Man commercials
- Sazuki Man himself
- The MTV show NEXT (Puh-please! What a waste of air time!)
- Crickets
- Paris...Hilton
- Britney Spears news...lock her up in a rehab facility and don't let her out until she's singing praise songs
- Coaches who have no personality and don't know how to communicate

Ok...that's all I have for now. I'm sure I'll have an addendum later.

No comments:

Post a Comment