Thursday, November 1, 2007

HE'S HERE!

My prince has finally come! My nephew, that is. He was due on Nov. 9 but he made his appearance a little after 3 p.m. on Oct. 31. He was 8 lbs., 2 oz. and is 21 inches long. He's ALL legs! He's already been declared a basketball player by his father. He's precious and I'm so thankful for the little bit of time I had to spend with him Wednesday and today before I had to get back to Birmingham for work. Thanks to all the people that were there to help out -- Uncle JoJo who helped deliver, Mrs. Tamara who helped out with the nursing staff today, sweet Rosanne Nichols (and fellow Kappa Delta) who was my sister's student nurse, and Tammy from church who helped yesterday with getting settled in the room. My sister is in the hospital until probably Saturday because they had to do a C-section. Please prayer that she'll continue to have a smooth recovery and that getting into the groove of things (such as feeding and lack of sleep) will also go smooth.

I'll leave you all with some pictures. I can't wait to go back at Thanksgiving!

He's so beautiful!

Dad (Boompa), Mom (LiLi) and Me (Auntie Katie or KK) and William
Presh!

He's posing!

1 comment:

  1. Saw him tonight Kat, he's precious!! Keep posting pics to keep me updated...Kelli

    ReplyDelete