Friday, August 6, 2010

5,000 Question Survey (Part 10)

901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and creme or butterscotch pecan pie?
Blueberries and crème. Please and thank you.

902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables:
Banana – fruit
Cucumber – vegetable
Tomato – fruit
Apple – fruit
Carrot – vegetable
Eggplant – vegetable
Cherry – fruit
Pumpkin - vegetable

903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cell phones in public?
Although, I know I might do it occasionally…yes. Put there is absolutely no reason to talk on the phone in a public bathroom. Save it for the hizzle, my dizzle.

904. Is love a commitment to one person, or can you love more than one person at the same time?
There are many different kinds of love that a person can have. However, the romantic love that is a relationship between a man and a woman, I think that you can only truly LOVE one person at a time.

905. Cover or original:
Smooth Criminal: Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm? That’s a toss-up. I’ll go with MJ.
Blue Monday: Orgy or New Order? Never heard it.
I Want Candy: Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow? I don’t know this one either.
Love Song: 311 or The Cure? The Cure
It's My Life: No Doubt or The Talking Heads? No Doubt

906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling?
I would think pooping your pants.

907. Do you like Maroon 5?
Yes.

908. Would you ever go on a blind date TV show?
Absolutely not.

909. How much of your wardrobe is dry clean only?
Very little.

910. Who's arms would you like to crawl into?
I’m kinda in love with Jacob Black from Twilight right now.

911. What the hell is your problem?
You don’t want to know.

912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see?
A picture of my nephew.

913. What is the most beautiful thing you can't see?
Probably sunshine outside.

914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the things most people take for granted, like breathing?
Yes.

915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you're all congested and can't breathe right?
Yes.

916. Is congestion a positive thing because it helps you to appreciate breathing?
No. It’s still gross.

917. How is your life like a work of art?
Ask God.

918. Do you feel that your life influences and is influenced by many other lives?
I think every life has an influence on another life whether you believe it does or not.

919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you?
Most definitely.

920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together?
Actually, yes.

921. Do you notice the little things in life?
More now than ever.

922. Do you feel, as Jung did, that deep down, underneath our individual personalities we are all the same?
Kind of.

923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe?
Not right now.

924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself?
On my birthday.

925. When was the last time you set yourself free and acted without caring at all what someone else thought?
On my birthday.

926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die…and so will you?
Not so much the dying part, but I think about that every time I hold my nephew or hug my daddy.

927. In ten years someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone but you can't see him or her because they are ten years away. Ever look at life like that?
Not really.

928. When was the last time you:
Soaked in a bubble bath – it’s been years
Read a good book outside – last week
Held someone's hand – this weekend
Felt truly joyful – this weekend

929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can?
Me

930. Do you feel that you are part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you?
No.

931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living?
Not completely living.

932. What was the last thing you wanted to do but didn't or couldn't do?
Fly to NYC on a whim.

933. Why don't you try and do that thing now?
Because I. Is. Po.

934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world?
I don’t know about in the world but right here in my heart…God’s work.

935. Name 7 things going on around you that you normally wouldn't notice:
1. Michael is talking on the phone.
2. Michael is printing tickets and the machine is uber annoying.
3. Don’s phone is ringing now.
4. Zac is typing like a fiend.
5. Someone is watching Fox News.
6. I can here Michelle all the way down here in my office. (Which isn’t all that unusual.)
7. There goes Michael on the phone again.

936. Name three things you hate:
1. Smoking
2. Dipping
3. Negativity

937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate.
There is nothing good.

938. What do you tend to see in black and white, rather than in shades of gray?
I tend to see a lot of things in black and white. I can see both sides of the coin though.

939. Admit three things you do that you are ashamed of but shouldn't be.
1. I’m not really ashamed of a lot.
2.
3.

940. What qualities make a person “good” in your eyes?
Trust, compassion, conviction

941. Do you have any of these qualities?
I believe I do.

942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve what you want to?
I think you have to be.

943. Name one bad quality about someone you love.
prejudice

944. Name one good quality about someone you hate.
humorous

945. Are you pro life or pro choice and why?
Pro-life.

946. If you are pro life write a reason someone might be pro choice. If you are pro choice write a reason someone might be pro life.
I think most people say they are pro-choice because there are extenuating circumstances that may cause someone to think about aborting a pregnancy.

947. Can you see the beauty in?
A bumble bee: yes
A man skating: yes
A woman combing her hair: yes
A box of tissues: yes
Yourself naked: yes
Light: yes

948. What are you most afraid of?
Losing the people I love most and not succeeding in life.

949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have? Why?
Kate Gosselin

950. Can you come up with a reason why you might want their life?
Those kids.

951. Name one thing that is beautiful about your body.
I have pretty awesome legs I think.

952. Name one thing that is ugly about your body.
The innertube around my waist.

953. Name one thing that is beautiful about your mind.
My imagination

954. Name one thing that is ugly about your mind.
Some thoughts

955. Who was the last person you were rude to?
Hollie

956. Are your elbows soft?
Not today

957. Are you ticklish?
Very

958. Are you awkward or graceful?
Depends on what I’m doing.

959. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Yes

960. If you wear contacts what's the longest you have ever left them in your eyes?
Overnight

961. What's going on where you are right now?
Craziness over people buying tickets to our season opener and the ticket machine is messing up.

962. What is your favorite thing to touch?
My dog, Randi.

963. What is your favorite kind of incense?
I don’t do incense.

964. What relaxes you?
Music and painting.

965. How much time have you wasted?A lot.

966. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?
I don’t.

967. What does teen spirit smell like?
Teen spirit.

968. Do you mostly listen or hear?
Listen.

969. Look or see?
see

970. Do you comprehend all the things you read?
No. I re-read a lot.

971. Is it necessary to be repetitive in order to be creative?
Sometimes.

972. Do you control your attitude or does it control you?I mostly control my attitude. Occasionally it gets away from me.

973. Are your relationships mostly passion or conversation?
Depends.

974. Do you do what needs to be done regardless of the consequences?
Most of the time.

975. Is money how you keep score?
No.

976. Who can you do everything or nothing with and still have the best time?
Bethany

977. Just because you're angry does that give you the right to be cruel?
No.

978. What is maturity and where does it come from?
The ability to accept life as it comes to you and reacting appropriately.

979. Who is the maturest person you know?
My sister

980. Who is the most immature person you know?
There’s a coworker that comes to mind

981. If there was a fire and you could only rescue one thing from your room (all people and pets have escaped on their own, even goldfish) what would it be?
My computer along with my external hard drive

982. If you could, what 3 albums would you force everyone to remove from his or her CD collections?
1. I don’t really know.
2.
3.

983. Does Marilyn Manson scare you or bore you?
Both

984. What do you think of the Insane Clown Posse?
Weirdo

985. What's the best movie about high school?
10 Things I Hate About You

986. Do you like Michael Jackson better in the 80's 90's or today?
80’s

987. Is choosing a different store to shop in from most people really making a statement?
No

988. What's the riskiest thing you've ever done?
Going 100 mph.

989. Have you ever ridden in a car while the driver had been drinking?
No.

990. Who needs to get a life?
Perez Hilton

991. Do you write on yourself with milky pens?
Uh, no.

992. What should be different about high school curriculum?
More reading.

993. Right now are you exactly the way you want to be?
Not yet.

994. Who can save you from yourself?
Jesus

995. Are you a responsible person?
I think so.

996. "It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."— Oscar Wilde
Do you agree?
No.

997. How many greatest hits albums do you own?
Maybe five.

998. Are you at risk for A.I.D.S.?
Nope.

999. Do you want to have it all?
No way.

1000. Do you collect green pictures of dead presidents?
Money? I wish it was that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment