Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And Then I Argued With NeNe From Atlanta About Whose Hair Was Real

Last night I dreamed that Jacqueline from the Real Housewives of New Jersey and her husband were building a house next to the house I used to live in in South Jackson. Basically, we had an extra acre or a hundred to spare in our backyard so the Laurita's took us up on our offer and started building their latest version of Buckingham Palace.

Caroline then suggested to her that she hire me as her nanny, and then her son Albie proposed to me. To which I replied, "I'll have to think about it."

Then I accepted a position with The Bachelor Pad to be the bachelors' "voice of reason". Basically, they would tell me who they were thinking about voting off and I'd tell them they were all idiots for being on this show anyway. Get a REAL job!

Then Rachel Zoe walked in and started spouting phrases like "This is bananas" and "I'd die." And Heidi Klum told her she was "Aut".

Hmmm. Maybe I've been watching too much reality television.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment