Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to the best brother-in-law ever!

I just wanted to give a birthday shout out to my brother-in-law Ross. This cajun kid officially joined my family five years ago on July 20th. I couldn't have been more excited to get a big brother. I've always wanted a brother that was six years older than me. Yes, you heard right. Six years. Why six years you ask? I really don't know. I think six years is a good age difference between a brother and sister. He's older enough to appreciate her and protect her without being annoying. And that's what Ross does. He's such an awesome guy and I'm so glad that he's in my family now. He's a great husband to my sister and is going to be a great father when our "little prince" (name to be revealed later) comes in November.

So...

Happy Birthday Bubba! I hope your day is special!




This is the best picture I could come up with right now. That's Ross in the red shirt.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Yeah, my brother is 5.5 years older than me and I've always thought that was the best age difference. You're lucky though. You missed the terrorizing years (that only a brother can provide) and skipped right to the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete