Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today is my best friend Casey's birthday. Since I've moved to Birmingham and she's moved to Jackson, I've really missed having her around. She was my roommate from May 2005 to August 2006 and so we were always around each other and doing crazy things. She and her boy Dane got to come visit for her birthday. They came up Sunday and are leaving Wednesday. Since her two best friends live here in Birmingham, she decided to come here. We got to go out and eat Mexican last night, one of our favorite things to do. I was so glad to see her and I'm so happy that she's finally happy with where she is. Yay for best friends and birthday's.



Today is also my good friend Lauren Ray's birthday. Not only were we sorority sisters, but we've been known to cause some trouble overseas...especially in France. Happy Birthday LL!

1 comment:

  1. How cute you are... Wow I didn't know you knew Bradley Gibson!

    ReplyDelete