Thursday, August 9, 2007

Heidi and Spencer...give it a break...you lose!


I am a fan of The Hills. I admit it. I know you think I'm insane but for some reason I'm drawn to it. Maybe it's because LC reminds me of my best friend Lauren. Maybe it's because we've both been through ridiculous break-up after ridiculous break-up with guys named Jason. Maybe it's because deep-down inside I want to live on the West Coast, be in fashion school, and work for a fancy-shmancy magazine and I'm living life vicariously through her. Whatever. I like the show.

What I do not like is Lauren/LC's ex-best-friend/roommate and her skeezy boyfriend Spencer trash-talking Lauren and the show like it's helping their cause any.


Just a little history for those of you who don't know...Heidi and Lauren's friendship went south last season because Heidi chose to go live with her boyfriend Spencer over being LC's best friend. (She obviously doesn't know the rule that says "Sisters before misters.) The problem was that LC (and everyone watching) could see straight through Spencer's charm to his lying, deceiving, and hurtful ways. But, oh, Heidi was too blinded by what she thought was love and after being hurt once by Skeezball, took him back.

Now, LC and I both know that that was her first mistake -- taking him back. That made Spencer think her could charm-talk his way out of anything and that's pretty much what he did the whole season.

This whole deal was just one of many things that declared the LC-Heidi relationship "dunzo". But it was a biggie. No Heidi and Spence are going around to every media outlet that can bear to listen, trashing LC and her show, by spreading rumors and lies about the show's star.

A little advice for the couple:

1. You aren't making anyone but yourselves look bad. Smart people and grown-ups look down on people who act the way you do.

2. Everyone realizes that your main motive in all the trash-talking is to bring attention to yourselves because that's the only way you can get attention. No one is interested.

3. Do you really think it's a smart PR move to slanderize the star of a show in which you both were made to look like idiots? LC is the show's STAR. It's only going to bring HER more attention and more viewers.

4. Get a Bible. Read James. Well...read the whole thing. If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

That's my schpill for the day. I'm done. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. You are so so funny with your reality-tv jibberish. This is such a big deal to you! And I amm loving the commentary. I don't watch, but I definitely enjoy your blogging about it! hahaha

    ReplyDelete