Tuesday, September 4, 2007

40 things you probably didn't know about me and don't want to know...but too bad...I'm bored

1. What is your best friend’s grandma’s name?
Well Lauren's is Dorothy and Jason's is Ruby, but those are the only two I know.

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
I don't really know. I have one on my belly.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
I'd say Coach A, but if he ever heard it his head would explode with arrogance.

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Sadly, yes, and to think I'm anti-PDA. It was dark and there were probably two other people in there with us.

5. What body part do you wash first?
I don't really know.

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
It depends on where I am. In Honduras, I definitely did.

7. What’s the strangest talent you have?
I can make weird shapes with my tongue.

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie.

9. What’s your favorite flavored Pringle?
Cheez-ums!

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be?
Yes and not at this moment.

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Probably not getting up when i was told.

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
Parallel park.

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
Nope.

14. In one word, describe your butt.
Round.

15. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
Nope.

16. Girls: Out of Madonna, Aunt Bee, Oprah Winfrey, and Paris Hilton, who are you most like?
Besides the color thing I guess Oprah because I'm definitely not like Paris or Madonna and I'm really not old like Aunt Bee.

17. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
They were all boys.

18. Did you French kiss before you were 21?
Yes.

19. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
Snipe-hunting, yes. We used to do it all the time in my youth group at church.

20. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
Who knows. Last night it was my daddy. I really hope he doesn't have West Nile.

21. You’re in a public bathroom and there’s no toilet paper. What do you do?
Drip-dry. Ha. No really...probably ask for some or if no one's in there I'll high-tail it to the next stall.

22. What was your childhood nickname?
KateMo

23. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I don't know.

24. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve done while driving?
Read lyrics from a CD book.

25. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Um...ew...no.

26. How do you eat your cookies?
Fast.

27. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
Um no.

28. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of anyone.
Walk around naked.

29. Girls: Do you shave your toes? Guys: Do you shave your chest?
Yes...I shave my toes.

30. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
I don't know.

31. How often do you clean out your ears?
Every morning.

32. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Scrunch.

33. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
Depends on what kind of underwear I'm wearing.

34. Do you have any strange phobias?
Not so much. Just the usual fear of snakes.

35. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Nope.

36. What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done at a bar or a party?
Said something I didn't mean.

37. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
Nah.

38. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex’s name?
Don't think so.

39. Have you ever gotten caught farting while on a date?
Nope.

40. Do you want to bring sexy back?
Negotiations are in progress. I'll receive a contract in a few days. Keep your eye out. I will be bringing sexy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment