Tuesday, September 18, 2007

For once, someone interviews me!

So Amanda Boo Cantrell's friend interviewed her last week on her blog and she opened up the invitation to interview others. I, of course, said, "Pick me! Pick me!", because I'm so diligent at work that I often run out of things to do by late afternoon. So here goes:

1. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? (And I am talking the 200 Crayola pack)
Wow...I'm going to have to research this. I think I'd want to be a cool color. One that has a neat name and makes people excited to use it because it's fun and interesting. I don't want to be one that is used all the time because I wouldn't want to be taken for granted. So...I'm thinking sunset orange. The traits for this hue are warm, sociable, good-natured, jovial, and glowing. Sounds like me. I think.

2. If you could change your name, what would it be?
Hmm...I really like my name so I don't know. I've always liked double names so I could deal with "Katie Jane" (which some people call me) or something like that. I also like the name Sophie.

3. What was the last really good book you read?
Oh wow! I'm in the middle of a book called "To Live Is Christ." It's about the life of Paul and it's really good. But I think maybe Blue Like Jazz was the last book that I just couldn't put down.

4. What is your favorite "technology" that has been invented in the last 10 years?
I was about to say the internet but it's been around for longer than ten years if we are speaking technically. I guess I would say the iPod. It's just great to have something so small that you can store so much information on. I hate Macintosh computers but I love so Apple technology.

5. If you could live in any time period other than now, which would you pick?
This is a very interesting question. I've thought about this many times and I change my answer every time. But right now I would have to say probably the 50's. It just looks fun on television.

If you want me to interview you, just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. love the fact that their is a webpage devoted to not only Crayola, but the stroke, year introduced, and what box it comes in. Great resource!!

    and I loved your other answers!

    ReplyDelete