Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Observations

* I've blown my nose five times in the last four minutes. Yuck.

* I've been telling people that I've given up Coke for Lent. Then I realized today that I should probably say that I've given up carbonated beverages due to the fact that when I say Coke, it could possibly be interpreted as cocaine. And seeing as I've never taken up the "crack rock", nor do I ever plan to in the future, I surely could not have "given it up". Plus, I don't want people thinking I'm a recovering crackhead. However, giving it up for Lent might be a step in the right direction.

* Onions and chili on hotdogs make my gag reflexes kick in. I learned this last night.

* Facebook is officially a verb. Someone call Merriam-Webster. Ex: "I Facebooked her earlier today."

* White Exterras take me back to a time goes by. My heart rate increases slightly at the sight of them. They haunt me to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment