Monday, March 23, 2009

Praise The Lord For Faithful Servants

I don't know April Adams but I praise God for her and her husband. April just commented on my last post. This is what she said:

"I’ve been searching on the internet for the people in the accident you mention and came across you. I want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I prayed last night that everyone would walk away from the terrible crash. My husband is Sgt. Dan Adams with the 20-2 Special Forces Support Group in Jackson, MS. We were driving north on 25 to our home in Starkville, MS yesterday when we saw the accident. My husband arrived before the ambulance and made a tunicate from clothing and a windshield wiper blade for your friend’s knee along with trying to sustain his blood loss."

April's husband is about to leave for active duty in Afghanistan. I can't help but drop to my knees and praise God for the way he works. He placed people all along the path to take care of my friend and only He could be that provident.

Thank you, April, for letting me know this. You and your husband were definitely answered prayers as I know that there were groans coming from that accident that only the Holy Spirit could intercede for. And I know there were many prayers sent up from cars traveling along Highway 25.

"Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer." Psalm 4:1

1 comment: