Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5,000 Question Survey (Part 8)

701. What is your favorite mixed drink?
Anything mixed with pineapple juice. I'm a big pineapple juice fan.

702. When answering these questions are you often pulled in different directions, as if committing to one answer eliminates the possibility for all others?
I read this question three times. Does that tell you anything?

703. Chicken Mesala, Pasta Primavera, Veal Cutlet Parmesan or Linguini with Clam Sauce?
Probably the linguini

704. If you were alone in your friend's house/room/apartment would you look in their drawers and notebooks?
Uh, no. Creeper.

705. What would you really like to do but you don't because you are afraid of getting caught?
I really want to jump in the fountain on the quad at Samford but I've been told that's not kosher.

706. Of the following, which word best describes you: responsible, spontaneous, tactful, uninhbited?
Tactful

707. Which band would you most likely check out? The Smiths (indi-pop 80's-90's), The Lords of Acid (acid/house/dance 90's), Front 242 (80's-90's industrial/dance)
The Smiths

708. How can one put an end to procrastination, as a bad habit?
I don't know. Can I get back to you on that?

709. What feature would you want on your car that is not currently offered?
GPS (seeing that I almost got lost in Mountain Brook last night) or satellite radio

710. What kind of poetry speaks to you?
The kind that rhymes

711. What is your favorite store that is open 24 hours?
Krispy Kreme

712. Do you find that sleep is just so much sleepier when you are supposed to be doing something else?
I don't really understand the question. Sleep is sleep to me, whether I have something to do or not. It's all good.

713. Do you also find that the books you chose are so much more luscious when you have a stack of actual assignments that you should be reading?
I don't know about this considering that I'd never been much of a reader before. But I do think that I enjoy reading more when I'm not being told I have to read the book and write a paper on it.

714. If you have had the chance to compare the original 5000 Question Survey to this edited version, what is your opinion?
I didn't know there was another one.

715. What's the most creative answer you can think of for 'what is black and white and red all over'?
A zebra with a sunburn.

716. Why do people slow down on the highway when they pass a cop car pulling someone else over?
This is the question that I ask all the time. If he's pulled someone else over, I'm pretty sure he's too busy to pull you over as well.

717. Are they afraid that the cop will STOP pulling over whoever he is pulling over and pull them over instead?
See 716.

718. It's daddy's birthday. What do you get him?
It's different everytime and difficult to decide. I'm still working on a Samford football signed by Pat Sullivan. I just need a football.

719. What's your 5,000 question survey nickname?Look at the word next to the 2nd letter of your first name: A) anything but B) bubalicious C) captivating D) deadly E) erotic F) funky G) greasy H) heaps of I) indie J) jelly K) kinetic L) lasher M) Mr. (or Mrs.) N) neglected O) ogre-like P) parading Q) quacking R) Rico S) stinky T) the one and only U) uber V) Velcro W) wishing for X) x-tra Y) yearning for Z) zoobalee.

Now take the first letter of your last name. A) aardvarks B) baboo C) creme pie D) drag queen E) eggbert F) flex G) god H) hell I) Isabelle J) juice K) kisses L) lightning M) mannish boys N) nice O) octopi P) porcupines Q) q-bert R) rainbows S) suave T) tushy U) underwear V) valor W) weenie X) xtc Y) yohimbe Z) zipper.

Put the two words together for your nickname.
Anything but weenie.

720. You know that shaky feeling that you get when it's all coming to a climax, and everyone involved is breaking into the good kind of cold sweat, working as individuals and at the same time as a single force of energy, and it all meshes together, and for a brief moment, you're holding your breath and tingling all over, and after it's done you're on an explosive and dizzying high for the rest of the night? What does that feeling come from?
If you're talking about what happens everytime I eat cookie cake, then, yes. And the icing.

721. How many of your teachers can you imagine drinking or doing drugs on the weekends?
There were a few I worried about with drugs. Several I've even seen out drinking since I graduated high school. And in college...well, anything goes.

722. Do you like Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass?
I've never read or seen Through the Looking Glass so I'm going to have to go with Alice In Wonderland. The Disney version.

723. Write a question and answer it here.
No thanks.

724. Who is your favorite playwright?
I don't have one.

725. What movie has come out recently that you couldn’t have less interest in?
A Nightmare On Elm Street. I don't do Freddie Kruger.

726. What would the worst movie ever be about?
It's already been made and it's called Freddie Got Fingered.

727. Do you like truffles? Not really.
Do you like Turkish delight? Don't know what this is.

728. Can you tell the difference between a transvestite and a real woman?
Seriously. Yes. There's one that works at the BP down the street. I think the half-beard gives it away.

729. What's funnier, plants or fire extinguishers?
Funnier? Are they supposed to be funny?

730. For question 720 did you write down sex?You pervert, I was thinking of musical theater.
I was talking about cookie cake.

731. Which is better, leopard print or plaid?
Plaid

732. What would you consider ordinary?
Plain.

733. What is out of the ordinary?
This question.

734. Do you ever watch COPS?
Not really.

735. Is there always room for j - e - l - l - o?
YES!

736. If you had your own TV show, what kind of show would you make it?
It would be a variety show, a la Carol Burnett or Hee-haw.

737. Do you know how heavy things like airplanes stay in the air?
No and I choose not to ask.

738. When do you act the most dramatic?
Do you know me? I'm dramatic all the time.

739. Are you one of those people who have, "see photo id,” written on the back of their credit cards?
I don't think so.

740. It's mom’s birthday. What do you get her?
This is even harder than the daddy question.

741. What celebrity has pretty much disappeared leaving you wondering 'where are they now'?
The kid from E.T.

742. Would you get angry if you and your girl/boyfriend saw the preview for a movie and talked about seeing it together and then they saw it with one of their friends while you were busy?
No.

743. How many people do you think will finish this whooooooole survey?
Who knows.

744. Have you ever written a message, sealed it in a bottle and thrown it into a river/lake ocean?
No but I've put a message in a balloon.

745. If you haven't would you want to?
Sure.

746. If you ever did what would you write?'
Probably a joke.

747. What do you wish you could always be protected from?
Snakes

748. What small thing annoys you so much it should be a crime?
Grammar

749. Would you rather watch a video of fish in a tank, or the Yule log on TV?
Fish in a tank.

750. Is it better to be loved or feared?
Loved.

751. What causes you to panic?
Fear

752. Do you believe that you have a strong personality?
Yep.

753. When Jesus saves souls...does he trade them in for valuable prizes?
No. He does it because he loves us. No questions asked, expecting nothing in return.

754. What resolutions would you make if it were new years?
I don't make resolutions.

755. Why wait?
For what?

756. Do you feel like time is on your side or working against you?
I don't think about it.

757. What do you do for yourself when you are down to put a little joy back into your life?
Sing, dance, paint, talk to friends.

758. How much Tolkien have you read?
Zero

759. These are the songs on the radio. Which are you most likely to listen to:
Time Bomb by Rancid, Dead Man's party by Oingo Boingo, The Sun Always Shines on TV by A-ha, 50 Ways to leave Your Lover by Paul Simon, Run by collective Soul
Either 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover or Run.

760. Do you believe that Jesus existed as a real person?
Yes

761. Do you believe he was the son of god?
Yes. And that's a God with a capital G.

762. How do you feel about organized religion?
I think they way most people view it is that it is corrupted but I think it works, I guess. I've never viewed religion as anything organized. I've viewed religion as responding to what I believe.

763. What sentence have you heard lately, that would sound pretty odd out of context?
Anything followed by "That's what she said."

763. If you had to choose one image to be a symbol of our times, what would you pick?
A heart. I guess.

764. Name a group of people:
The Bedouins

765. How many of them does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Zero. They don't have electricity

766. Do you like the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and some muppets?
Never seen it.

767. Do you like the movie The Dark Crystal?
Don't think I've seen it.

768. Metallica or Guns N' Roses?
Guns N' Roses

769. Do you follow the Chinese zodiac?
Nope

770. Do you like reggae music?
Sure.

771. What makes your life worth it every day?
The fact that I know God woke me up for a reason.

772. Do you seize each day and sink your teeth into it?
Not as much as I should.

773. I’ve heard people say that Jim Morrison never yawned because he was just so full of life. How often do you yawn?
First of all, that's crap because yawning is a way of getting oxygen to your brain. Secondly, I yawn more than I probably should.

774. Who decides what behavior is 'crazy' or 'sane'?
Crazy is in the eye of the beholder.

775. Who are the most inspiring artists, musicians, poets, and writers?
C.S. Lewis and Francis Chan are pretty inspiring. Musicians? There's way too many to name.

776. Did anything historically significant happen in the year you were born?
A volcano erupted the day I was born. The USFL started its first season. Ghostbusters came out in the theater. MLK Day was established.

777. Besides blowing out birthday candles when do you make wishes?
On a shooting star, on an eyelash, when the clock hits 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 or 5:55! Not really.

778. Are you self-sufficient?
I'd be lying if a said I was.

779. Is it better to be wanted or needed?
wanted

780. What do you feel is an appropriate age to lose one’s virginity at?
Who am I to say?

781. Do you feel that the appropriate age for girls and for boys is different?
No.

782. Are you a hard person to get to know?
I don't think so.

783. What is the craziest thing you have ever done out of anger?
I'm pretty sure I've thrown some things at some people.

784. What's the MOST annoying sound you can think of?
Crickets

785. What's the silliest vegetable you can think of?
Squash

786. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe.

787. Name one thing you have referred to in the past as “better than sex”:
I don't think I ever had referred to anything in that wayw.

788. What do you see when you turn out the light?
Darkness

789. Do you like jazz, blues and/or swing music?
Sure

790. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry?
Silver

791. In what ways do you want your children to be like you?
Loving, faithful to their God

792. In what ways would you want your children to be different from you?
Athletic

793. What was the scariest movie you've ever seen?
Saw II

794. What was the funniest movie you've ever seen?
What Happens In Vegas

795. What was the worst movie you've ever seen?
See 726.

796. Are you a good massage-giver?
No.

797. What is one question that no one can ever truthfully answer 'yes' to?
I don't know.

798. Is there more to this world than human beings can perceive?
Sure.

799. If matter is neither created nor destroyed then is it possible that you are made up of molecules that once made up Ghandi or Jesus or Einstein?
Sure.

800. Are you often sarcastic?
No. Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment