Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Favorite Things About This Week's SNL

So, if you didn't know, Betty White hosted this week's Saturday Night Live.

I don't get to watch SNL too often but when I heard she was hosting (and that Jay-Z was the musical guest), I set my DVR. Because who doesn't like a little Betty White and Jay-Z. It's like Christmas morning, folks.

Plus, some SNL greats came back to help Mrs. White in the skits - Amy Poelher, Tina Fey, Mia Rudolph, Ana Gasteyer.

So, without further ado, here's a little list I like to call "My Favorite Thing's About This Week's SNL":

1. How cute Betty White is. She kind of reminds me of my Dearmom, except for the occasional crudeness. My Dearmom would have never said the word "lesbian" in public, much less on national televsion.

2. Jay-Z's first performance. It was like a medley of my favorites.

3. Sally O'Malley on Weekend Update. If you've never seen Sally O'Malley, please watch this.


And this.


4. "Really? With Seth and Amy." It's like what goes through my head about 83 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment