Thursday, February 14, 2008

"B" is for ball...

Football, basketball, baseball, volleyball...I guess you get the point. Today's letter is about sports. I know I kind of cheated and didn't really use a picture of something but I should get some points for using a picture of the actual letter, right? I love sports and have decided to pretty much dedicate my life to it. I work in sports and plan to keep it that way for the rest of life, in whatever aspect God decides to take me.

I work in sports information right now so my whole day is consumed with anything to do with sports - from publishing stories on a website to conducting interviews to conversing with coaches about certain things to writing and laying out programs and media guides.

I don't know if this is exactly what I want to do with the rest of my life but it's a good start for now. I've recently felt God tugging me in a different direction towards sports ministry. I would love to eventually run my own sports ministry either independently or through a church. I just feel like I have way more to give than I'm giving now. However, a girl's got to get her feet on the ground before I can start running with it. I'm pretty excited about the direction God is taking me and the people and the opportunities that he has placed before me. I can't wait to see what God will do through me and with his plans for me. I just have to stay focused and determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment