Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Global Warming and ABCs

It's snowing in Birmingham...again. It was 70 degrees yesterday, it rained like the dickens at my house all last night and I wake up to snow this morning. Chalk another one up to crazy weather in the south. I'm sure this has something to do with global warming which seems to be the excuse for everything these days. 70 degrees one day, 20 the next. Global warming. The polar bears are going extinct. Global warming. I have a headache. Global warming. Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. Global war -- sorry, I was on a roll.

On another note, I decided to take part in the Alphabet that many of my fellow bloggers have been doing lately. Like LT, most of my pictures will probably be googled but I think that's what makes it more fun because you can blog about randomness.

So, let's start from the very beginning (A), because it's a very good place to start (that's a little The Sound of Music tribute, if you didn't catch it the first time):

"A" is for.....A-Team
I watched this show religiously when I was little. Yes, my parents let me watch this show. It wasn't all Sesame Street and Sunshine Factory for this kid. This show along with ALF and Miami Vice were some of my favs when I was little. I loved watching this show with my dad and we often practiced our Mr. T faces and voices around the house. Mr. T was the coolest (shout out to Laurette).

The theme song was probably the best part. I can remember dancing around the living room striking poses as the song played. This often happened when Miami Vice started as my dad, sister and I had a special move we would do when the flamingoes flashed across the screen.

So, today's letter is a tribute to the A-Team, one of the best shows ever made.

1 comment: