1. Praise the Lord! My friend Raymond announced tonight that he "asked Jesus into his heart" on Sunday.
Confession: I knew on Sunday but couldn't congratulate him when I saw him because he wanted to wait and tell everyone at bible study tonight.
I'm so excited that he's a part of the family now! PTL! A star is born!
2. I never knew that reading random sentences from a book out of context could make me cry...from laughing so hard. It's even funnier when you think about it in the context of someone randomly reading them during a bible study.
3. I just realized how much I hate being talked over or interrupted while I'm talking. I loathe it. You'd think I'd be used to it since I'm the youngest but no.
4. Maybe that's why I come from a loud family. You have to fight to be heard as a Stone.
5. Have you guys heard of Landon Pigg? This guy is great. Go to iTunes and check him out. Or MySpace. He's great. I just downloaded about every song he's ever recorded. Good stuff.
6. Pico de gallo is my new obsession. It's so incredibly good.