Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tag

I was tagged to do this on Facebook and since I'm bored at work while everyone else has gone to eat lunch and I can't because I can't feel half of my mouth or my tongue because I got two cavities filled this morning, I'm going to post my list of "25 things you may or may not care to know about me" on here.

Enjoy.

Note: I've been working on this list for about a week now.

1. I had two boyfriends in fourth grade. My playa skillz only lasted for about a weekend, though. Oh, and both are married now.

2. I could eat chips and queso/rotel (preferably from Sol Azteca/Bulldog Deli) everyday for AT LEAST one meal day. I have been known to eat it for more than one...or two.

3. When i was little I hated Mexican restaurant food. The extent of my Latin American appetite didn't go further than taco/burrito night at my house and that didn't go further than a taco or burrito with just meat and cheese. My Dearmom and Boppie loved this place called El Burrito in Jackson. They went there so much that they would be greeted by name by the owner everytime they walked in. When my sister and cousins and I would spend the night with Dearmom and Boppie, that was the restaurant of choice for dinner. However, we would always have to go get me Krystals before heading to El Burrito.

4. I really, really do love college basketball. Almost as much as I love chips and queso. Almost.

5. When eating any kind of colored candy (especially Skittles), I have to pour our the whole bag and separate them into color groups. Then I have to make each group an even numbers. I eat the "odd ones out" first and then proceed to eat each group (either by favorite color first or most to least, depending on my mood) two by two.

6. "Jesus Will Still Be There" by Point of Grace was the first song I ever sang as a solo in church. I still love that song.

7. When I was little, I wouldn't stay outside on a Sunday night past 6 p.m. because I thought that there was a monster that would come and get me. I don't really know why.

8. I love my sister. I have to. But I liked her a whole lot more when she moved into the dorm her freshman year of college. We've been best friends since.

9. I secretly loved that my sister was a senior when I was a freshman in high school. She let me and my friends sit next to her and her friends at lunch. I guess it helped that I was a cool freshman, huh?

10. I can't imagine going a day without talking to my parents.

11. I have a bucket list. And I add things to it almost daily.

12. I'm obsessed with families of multiples -- twins, triplets, quads, quints, sextuplets. My mom said I should be careful with my obsessions because it could be a sign of things to come.

13. I have a very extensive memory. My family is amazed all of the time with the things and details I can recall from years ago. I may not remember what I did yesterday but I can remember what I ate for lunch every day in fourth grade. Maybe 10 years from now I'll remember what I did yesterday.

14. I despise Kobe Bryant but I admire his athletic talent.

15. I wanted so bad to be a Olympic gymnast when I was little that I would put on my "windbreaker suit" and prance around my house with my jacket zipped all the way up, no shoes, walking with my arms swinging by my side and my head up in the air.

16. I once tried to skate in the upstairs bonus room of our old house. I made it all the way up the stairs and took a few laps with no problem but tumbled down the stairs on my descent attempt. I got a fat lip and a laugh from my parents as a reward/punishment.

17. I love puzzles. LOVE THEM.

18. I have a secret ambition to be a rockstar. Or a back-up singer.

19. I was given a blue acoustic guitar (my ideal guitar) my freshman year of college. And I have learned only two chords. And I can't remember which ones they are. And that was eight years ago. But I still refuse to give up the guitar because it is, by far, my most favorite gift I've ever received.

20. I have a small addiction to the $5 movie bin at Walmart.

21. I want to run my own ministry one day.

22. I wish I hadn't have been such a wuss when I was little because I think I could've been a great soccer player.

23. I miss having a piano to play. My dad used to say that the only time I would ever be serious about practicing the piano was when we were getting ready to go somewhere. And I guess, in my subconscious, he was right.

24. Painting is a destresser for me. I wish I had more time for it.

25. One of my favorite places in the world is the El Matador in Ft. Walton Beach, Fla.

No comments:

Post a Comment