Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blog-Linkity Goodness 4.22.09

Internet friends,

There's been way too much interweb-y goodness out in cyberspace today that I couldn't help but sharing with you people. So is tender and some is just funny but it's all good. Range Rover all wood.

Anyway, I'll cut the fat and get to the good stuff. Here goes...

1. You have to read this post by MckMama. The woman is a rock. And you know why? Because she's a true believer in the Most High God. In this post, she talks about the purpose of prayer. And why we pray if God never changes his mind. Prayer is not for God, although he loves when we come to him on other people's behalf and plead with him in our most desperate of times. Prayer is not just us going to God with a laundry list of prayer requests asking him to make them all better. Prayer is a building and maintaining a relationship with the One who made us.

Read it. It will do your heart good.

2. This guy at Stuff Christians Like is awesome. He put the Truth in words that are so funny but yet drive deep to the heart of what we deal with every day. Today's post really spoke to my heart. God doesn't NEED me at all. He loves me and I am so amazed to know that he just WANTS to use me for His glory so that I can see His glory. Amazing.

3. Rick Cleveland puts his two cents in about all the happenings this week in Mississippi Sports. And I have to say, I agree with it all.

4. And I've saved the best for last. Dave Barnes and Mocha Club. Two of my favorite things. This is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment