Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Couple Of Things...

1. I led "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" at Samford's baseball game last night. And I sounded like a seven-year old, according student worker Nate. Which was my intention. Because who really tries to sing that song in a serious way. Yeah. That's what I thought.

However, it seemed to give the baseball team a boost because every single player came out of the dugout and looked up to the press box to see that it was in fact, "the Katie" that they thought it was. And then Ballard hit a home run. I don't want to take credit for it but I was in the bathroom for his first (career) home run earlier this year and then I sing and he hits another one out of the park. Go figure.

2. Has anyone else out there heard of the PS22 Chorus? Yes? No?

Check them out.



Also watch this video and this one.

These kids rock!

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment