Monday, April 20, 2009

Waddaya Know?

So it seems that people actually read this thing. My sister asked me the other day why I haven't been posting a lot lately.

To be honest, there's been a lack of two things: a) time and b) material.

Work is beating me up right now and new friendships have caused the blog to be put on the back-burner because those two things have seriously taken up all of my time. Not to mention, the absence of a computer at home doesn't allow for much blogging in the off hours.

I hope to blog a bit this week because there have been things on my mind -- deep thoughts, you know -- but I goal is to get past this weekend and to next Tuesday right now.

What does this week hold for me, you ask?

I'll list for easy reading.

Monday - Jam packed full of work and interviews with senior softball players.
Tuesday - The same thing as Monday, with a possible trip to Auburn to see Samford baseball play.
Wednesday - Start to get things together for the weekend softball and Senior Day. I must be on my toes this week because I won't even be there Sunday for the final home game/Senior Day.
Thursday- Same as Wednesday with a little bible study added to the end of the day. At my house no less.
Friday - Baseball. Crawfish. Madness.
Saturday - Softball doubleheader. Track conference championships. Make sure all my i's are dotted and t's are crossed for Sunday.
Sunday - Wake up at the butt-crack of dawn and head to Jackson for Julie's Wedding. Finish Julie's wedding and hopefully go to FBCJ for a choir concert and somehow write a softball recap and a track recap somewhere inbetween.
Monday - Get up at the butt-crack of dawn again and drive back to Birmingham for work and get ready for the SAMPSYS (Samford version of the ESPY's).
Tuesday - Pass out.

I hope everyone has a great Monday. April 20th is not my favorite day of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Well, welcome to the real world. You do get paid for mostly all of that stuff, right. Ok, not much put it is a big girl job, right. That butt-crack leaving is not necessary.

    ReplyDelete