Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things I've Thought In the Last Five Minutes

I really need a window in my office.

Lunch was good today.

I drank way too much sweet tea at lunch.

There were a few moments at lunch when I thought I was going to spew my drink onto the table because of funny things. I'm glad I was able to retain my dignity.

141 points is a lot of points.

I can't believe he said "Girls are satan."

Must've been a rough break-up.

I really need a window in my office.

Someone please tell me why the baseball team is practicing when there's a yellowish tint outside that only leads to thunderstorms and tornadoes.

Oh, hello Mr. Tornado.

I really need a window in my office.

Why is it taking so much motivation to write just ONE paragraph?

Going to lunch a 11 a.m. only makes the day seem longer.

I wonder if I could teach a class in Samford's new Sports Admin major.

What the heck is going on next door?

Um, Vaughan? Are you still alive?

I really, really need a window in my office.

The TV just ain't cutting it today.

Peanut.

Pe-nit.

Peanuuuut, peanut butter, jelly.

1 comment: