Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blog-Linkity Goodness 6.30.09

It's time for me to share some of the headlines I found interesting and a few new bloggers I've found to be quite entertaining.

First with the headlines:

1. Tide Takes Away Beach Cottages - I hope these folks have homeowner's insurance. And I really hope they were on vacation NOT in their cottages at the point of drop-off.

2. NY Motorist's Good Deed Proves Fatal - This is so sad. But somehow, somewhere, I hear Alanis Morissette writing a new verse to "Ironic."

3. Parents Won't Say If Tot Is Boy Or Girl - Raising the child to make up its own mind about gender. Commendable. Ultimately causing an identity crisis and hellacious teenage years. Not so much.

4. Jackson/Rowe Not The Biological Parents - And this surprises ANYONE? And since when did TMZ become a reputable source for news?

Now onto bloggers:

Most of you have seen me link to Jon Acuff's Stuff Christians Like. Today, he introduced me to three more hilariously entertaining bloggers, Tyler Stanton, Bryan Allain and Tripp Crosby.

Here are a few of my favorite and latest posts by the trio.

From Tyler:

This. Which I appreciate more than he'll ever know because this has become a common occurrence in our church and being one that has helped in the nursery many times before, we have an incredible childcare program and I don't understand how people don't take advantage of that. Or how my pastor continues without notice preaching the Word. With God all things are possible.

This. As a former daily public pool attendee and lifeguard, this is quite hilarious.

And this. Especially number one and the first link on number four. Hilarious and amazing, respectively.

From Bryan:

This. Not really hilarious through and through but I hope one day I have an equally cool story to tell.

This. There are no words.

And this. Never underestimate the wisdom of the elderly.

And from Tripp:

This.

This. I used to think about this all the time.

And this. One of three Nickelodeon game shows I really really really wanted to be one. The other two being GUTS and Wild & Crazy Kids.

Oh, and Legends Of The Hidden Temple. I always knew I'd be on the Orange Monkey team and win it all.

So, okay, four games shows.

2 comments:

  1. Hey-
    Thanks for mentioning my blog. I love it when people are interested in trivial stuff like I am.

    Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I friggin loved Legends of the Hidden Temple.

    ReplyDelete