Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog-Linkity Goodness 10.22.09

1. This is good to see. Although, I pretty much wore jeans and t-shirt to class everyday in college, I was not a proponent for "PJs in public." I found it quasi-imposing to see someone in their pajamas in class.

Morehouse has taken it to another level. No cross-dressing has been added to the list. It's sad to see that it has come to this...at an all-male college, no less.

Click here for a little history on Morehouse to give you a little insight as to why this dress code is such a big deal. I applaud it. You've got to uphold the reputation of a place like this.

2. This post by Sophie at the All-Access blog is a reminder I need every day that John 16:33 is solid truth. It also makes me excited to read to my kids one day.

3. This movie is bound to be great. It's got the one ingredient you need -- Denzel.







4. This one has a lot of hype around it. It looks pretty good. What do you think?








4. Jon Foreman, of Switchfoot, wrote a really good article at Huffington Post about what a real hero is. Check it out.

5. This post by Shaun Groves lays out what it means when we say that the Kingdom of Heaven is here on earth.

6. I can't get enough of the Florida vs. Mississippi State/Dan Mullen vs. Tim Tebow hype that is going aroud this week. I wish I could be there to see the game and so that Tim Tebow could finally meet his future wife, ahem, me (So what if he's five years younger than me?). But I will be finally get to go on a volleyball roadtrip with m' girls. I will get to watch it on television and Matt the Trainer (a faithful Gator fan) and I will have to be confined to seperate rooms lest the madness turn into weeping and gnashing of teeth.

7. This video is awesomely hilarious and I proudly post it here in honor of our volleyball coach.




8. I've always wondered what it would be like for a musical to break out in a grocery store. Improv Everywhere made that happen. Watch and enjoy. And maybe sing along.




9. This is just sad.

10. Bryan Allain is awesomely hilarious, but his break from funny today results in this post which was awesomely humling and convicting for me.

11. My sweet friends Amanda and Luke Cantrell just had (well, within the last six months) a precious little girl named Kate. They've been married for almost two years and are possibly the cutest couple ever. I knew Luke way before I became Amanda's Kappa Delta sister so when they started dating it was fun for me to see the two worlds collide. I couldn't pick a better person for each and Luke made his first appearance on Amanda's blog today with this precious post. I can only hope I have a guy like this one day.


12. Everyone knows that my three favorite quarterbacks right now are Tim Tebow, Colt McCoy, and Sam Bradford. For a few obvious reasons. However, you know I have to throw in Tyson Lee, of course, since he is at the helm of the Bulldog ship these days. I've seen him in interviews, and he presents himself well. All his teammates and coaches talk highly of him, and I even know a couple of people that went to high school with him that just say that he's an awesome person. This article just solidifies that.

No comments:

Post a Comment