Friday, October 9, 2009

Never Say Never Part Deaux


Remember this post when I cautioned to "never say never" because it just might happen and I found myself at my first-ever country music concert?

And then remember this one when I said I NEVER win anything?

And you wanna know how funny God is?


Really funny. A couple of weeks after I threw my I-never-win-anything interwebby tantrum, the Big Man upstairs decided to pull one over on me and give me just what I asked for.

I won a book!

Not just any book. Mary DeMuth's Daisy Chain. From one of my favorite bloggers, Annie Downs. Here's the proof.

To hear what Annie has to say about Daisy Chain, click here.

Hopefully soon, I'll have a little time to sit still and read it, instead of running around the world of athletics like a chicken with its head cut off.

And it'll look something like this.

Until then, I'm looking forward to my 7:15 date tomorrow morning with a cross country meet. In the rain. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment