Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Things Tag

Lydia tagged me on this survey and y'all know I love a good mindless survey. So here goes...

Instructions:
1) Answer five questioins with five answers.
2) Tag five other bloggers.

Questions:

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
- I was 16 and a junior in high school.
- Probably getting ready to cheer at a basketball game or practicing for Colonel's Classic.
- Dating a guy that didn't really appreciate me.
- Learning how to be a journalist from Mr. Avalon.
- Probably getting in a little trouble with Drew or Austin.

2. What is on your to-do list for today?
- Pack for the trip home (check)
- Get the cable fixed (check)
- Go to work (check)
- Email Jessica Owens
- Have fun times with the nephew

3. What five snacks do you enjoy?
- Gummies bears
- Grapes
- Any kind of chips and dip but favs are Moe's chips and queso or Pepper's/Bulldog Deli's chips and rotel
- Goldfish
- Ritz crackers

4. Where are five places you have lived?
- Briarcliff Circle in Jackson, MS
- Old Spanish Trail in Jackson, MS
- Rice Hall and McKee Hall at Mississippi State
- The MSU Kappa Delta House
- Birmingham, AL

5. Name five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
- Establish a charity/ministry with several different angles
- Put away money for my children's educations.
- Finally pay my dad for my computer.
- Take the family to New York for Thanksgiving, to Hawaii just for fun, and the Grand Canyon because dad's always wanted to go.
- Finally take my trip to Australia.

And now I tag:
1. Dad
2. Casey
3. LT
4. Rossie
5. Megan J.

No comments:

Post a Comment