Friday, August 22, 2008

Another list...Friday Five!

I stole this from Rossie's blog, mainly because I'm bored at work.

Five things that make me laugh out loud:
1. That 70's Show
2. FRIENDS
3. Myself
4. My nephew, William
5. That show, Wipeout

Five reason why I love the Olympics:
1. Michael
2. Phelps
3. In
4. A
5. Speedo

Five websites I visit more than five times a day:
1. Facebook.com
2. Blogger.com
3. Samfordsports.com
4. Dayoldnew.blogspot.com
5. MSN.com

Last five movies I watched:
1. Mirrors
2. Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
3. Stick It
4. Rumor Has It
5. Cool Runnings

Five places I haven't been to but I want to go to (one day):
1. Fenway Park/Boston
2. Hawaii
3. Australia
4. L.A.
5. Italy

Five places I have been to and can't wait to go back (one day):
1. London
2. New York
3. Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
4. Paris (hopefully the next trip will end better)
5. Knoxville, Tenn.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out the photography, Katie! How are things going with you? Catch me up!

    ReplyDelete