Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun Weekend With The Family

I got to go home this weekend and see my family. It was my brother-in-law Ross's birthday and it was also the last weekend I get to go home until Thanksgiving.


Friday I got together with some of my friends, two of which I haven't seen in quite a while. Of course we talked wedding talk, since we are all in Casey's wedding in January. We all can't wait.

Me, Julie, Casey and Hollye

Saturday, we celebrated Ross's birthday with family time at my parents' house and pizza. Ross is fun and cute and all but not as cute as the nephew William is, so all photo ops were centered around the little man. My sweet boy had a surprise in store for his Boompa, Lili and KK. Check it out:

I'll close it out with a few cute pictures of William. He's growing so much! I can't believe it. He's got his front two top teeth and front two bottom teeth and some are now coming in the back. He'll be a year on October 31, Halloween! I can't believe it!

These cymbals, along with the drum behind him and a tamborine, were his daddy's when he was a babe.


This is the high chair that Anna and I used when we were little.

Cute face!

No comments:

Post a Comment