Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog-Linkity Goodness 9.16.09

Some webby goodness on this dreary day.

- Jessica Turner at The Mom Creative shared this precious video of Mr. Rogers. I don't care what people say about him, this guy was a huge part of my childhood afternoons.

- My dad shared this video the other day on his blog. Stupid pet tricks is my favorite. I don't know why this is so funny, but it so is.

- Allison at Anointed With Grace wrote an amazing post about extending grace to others. Read it now.

- This post by the Pioneer Woman gave me an excuse not to be ashamed about my recently acquired mismatched flatware.

- I love Annie Downs' writing. I love her videos even more. Or maybe equally because her writing is pretty hard to beat. Anyway, her video about buying a mixer is pretty darn funny.

- I also love history, Mississippi, the SEC and football. This article by The Clarion Ledger's sports editor, Rick Cleveland (a.k.a. The Guv), is probably one of my most favorite things I've read in a long time.

- And of course, what is an edition of Blog-Linkity Goodness if I didn't link to Stuff Christians Like? Take a look at John Acuff's Five Commandments of Church League Sports. (And just as a bonus, read what his thoughts are on the whole Kanye West thing. He makes a very valid point and I'm now convicted of my judgment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment