Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Dozen

1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
Two come straight to mind. 1) There was a fight one day in seventh grade and a girl got her face bashed into the floor and her hair pulled out. Don't ask me why that is stuck in my head besides the fact that I managed to stay clear of the of the girl who beat her up for the next year and a half. 2) My friends and I rolled our eighth grade English teacher's car after Mississippi State won the Egg Bowl that year. She was an Ole Miss fan. She also happened to be our best friend's mom. We talked our art teacher into letting us out of third period to do it. Fake suspension papers were drawn up. Good times.

2. What's your favorite Beatles song?
Wow. Seriously. This is so hard. I'm going to go with "Hey Jude" right now.

3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
Most definitely, t-shirt and capri sweatpants.

4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
Guest. The host has way too much to think about it. As a guest, you just show up.

5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
I don't think so. There are way too many people in this world that love to mark all over books just like me.

6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
Definitely, experiencing. I'm a hands-on, see-it-to-believe-it, watch-and-learn kind of girl.

7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
Smoking cigarettes and dipping are definite deal-breakers for me.

8. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
I like a mix of both but I guess I'll say salty.

9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
My "FAITH" photograph art piece. I forgot to get Dad to hang it when he was here and just haven't thought about it since.

10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
A Few Good Men. No question.

11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
Save it for a rainy day. Or a day I run out of the kind that actually like.

12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
Candy corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment