Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Meme Is A Terrible Thing To Waste


Heard about this from Melanie at This Ain't New York. Got it here from The Lid. Looked like fun.

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Usually a DVD from the $5 bin. I'm going to have to find a new constant. The bin is running low of quality material.

2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
The Twilight books. At first I thought is was weird, but I've started to warm up to it. I just don't have the time to read right now.

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
Hmm. This is hard because I don't get really excited about a lot of stuff. I do get a little giddy when cookie cake is involved, but I know other people who do the same thing.

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
Sadly, I don't really sing in the shower these days. But my favorite song to sing my car, with the volume on say 100, is "Unto The Lamb" by Christ For The Nations Music or "In Christ Alone/Solid Rock" the Brook Hills version. You might catch me raising my hand if I'm really into it. And if I'm at a stop light, you can bet that both hands are probably raised.

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Black olives. Period.

6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
Know that you know that you know you really want to say that.

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
Virginia. And they were going to call me Ginny. And no. I love having the name Katie. It totally fits me better than Ginny.

8. What in your life are you waiting for?
The One.

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
Well today, I got a random picture of Jason Varitek from Kumar. But usually is a book or a CD. Or a random funny card from Bethany.

10. Today--what song represents you?
Workin' For The Weekend

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
I'm better at writing than I really think. And apparently, I can be funny sometimes.

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I just randomly chose what I wore today but they definitely said that Katie is a hot little number today. Too bad it was wasted on the people I work with.

Answer the questions in the comments or on your blog and let me know if you do. I wanna know!

No comments:

Post a Comment