Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hangin' It Up

Well folks, I can't believe it but good ol' Cindy is hangin' it up. The protester mommy has finally exhausted her desire to protest President George W. Bush and the war and is laughably calling it "resigning". (I'm not really sure how my blog got so political. I guess people have just pissed me off so I've decided to write about it?)

Cindy's says, "I've been wondering why I'm killing myself and wondering why Democrats caved in to George Bush...I'm going home for a while to try and be normal."

Good luck with that, Cindy-lou! You haven't been normal for the past two years. What makes you think giving up the protest is going to help that. I don't see why you've been wondering why you are killing yourself because it's very clear. You are coo-coo! I don't understand why you people don't get it! Our country's well-being was attacked...in more ways that 9-11. And as far as I'm concerned, your are just as much hurting our country as anyone else is by no backing the person who this country elected TWICE to lead us in this fight for our freedom.

Your son did not die by the hands of George Bush. Your son died defending your right to speak freely and protest in front of the White House. Your son died trying to make the world we live in a better place. Your son died defending people groups who can't defend themselves. Your son died defending the country in which you have a house in California and a house in Texas and who knows how many other houses. And you know what? No one held a gun to his head and made him join the military. (That's what happens in places like Sierra Leone and Uganda. Would you like to go live there?) He volunteered. He signed himself up. He signed his own name. He obviously felt a conviction and sincere love in his heart to defend his country, his family, and the rights that he was born into. And what do you do to thank him for defending your rights? You stay so busy leading an unproductive and nonsensical protest that you don't even have time to put a headstone on his grave. Is that how you want to thank your son? Is that what being a mother does to you? It makes you forget what you've been given? God help me if I ever become a mother and act like that! God gave that boy the gift of life through you. And you turn around an throw it back. So, so sad!

Cindy wrote in her "letter of resignation" on her online diary, "Good-bye America...you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can't make you be that country unless you want it. It's up to you now."

Cindy, my dear, you've completely missed it. I think America has sacrificed WAY more than you have and your selfishness and inward outlook on the way this country is run has caused you to lose sight of why you are here in the first place and why God chose you to be born in the United States instead of in West Africa or East Asia, where there is no First Amendment. Oh, and by the way, just in case you missed it before, George Bush is the president. Not you. He was elected TWICE. I don't remember seeing Cindy Sheehan on my ballot when I voted in November 2004.

Thank your lucky stars that you live in the country that you live in and haven't been forced into prison and beaten. I think you should thank your son everyday that you are able to speak freely instead of whining about how mean, stupid G.W.B. cost your son his life. Get over yourself!


OK. I'm stepping down from my soapbox. I've ranted enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment