This is the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. I've gotten this from two people today, Bethany and my daddy, and I think I've done this one before. I'd email it back to them but they would be the only ones I'd email back, considering the rest of my friends on my email list would probably not care and immediately press delete. Anyway, I've decided to make a blog out of it. I'm slightly bored right now at work.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
8 a.m. I got to work at 9:30. Two reasons: 1) I worked all weekend long. I thought I deserved to sleep in a bit. 2) One alarm went off at 6:30, one at 7 a.m. They were reset after I thought I needed another bit of sleep after having a horrible dream that kept me up crying for at least a half hour in the middle of the night.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
I'm a KD Lady, so both.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Hmm...the only one that comes to mind is The Dark Knight but I know I've seen something since then.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
That's hard. It's a tie between Chuck, The Office, 24 and Project Runway.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
It depends. Crescent Rolls, Biscuits...this morning it was french toast sticks.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
It's a tie again...Francesca Battastelli's Paper Heart and Brooke Fraser's Albertine
9. What kind of car do you drive?
2003 Saturn L200
10. Favorite sandwich?
11. What Characteristic you despise?
Lies or denile...especially in myself
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Australia...Sydney to be exact
13. Where would you retire to?
Anywhere there is a beach
14. What was your most memorable birthday?
hmmm...I remember just about every birthday. I've gotta go with the 16th surprise party at church though. I was oblivious.
15. Furthest place you are sending this questions to:
Wherever "the net" takes it
16. When is your birthday?
17. Morning person or a night person?
18. What is your shoe size?
Randi...he's my far away pet
20. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I'm definitely not pregnant. (Repeated from my dad, "I'm not pregnant," and Bethany "I'm not pregnant either.)
21. What did you want to be when you were little?
I had a different one every year -- a playground architect, a teacher, a pediatrician, an OBGYN, a physical therapist/athletic trainer/orthopedic surgeon, a sportscaster, a news anchor, Katie Couric, a New York City (Knicks) dancer and a Broadway star
22. How are you today?
23. What is your favorite flower?
24. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
The day that I finally have off
25. What are you listening to right now?
26. What was the last thing you ate?
27. Do you wish on stars?
When I see one
28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I actually answered this one once before and I'm going to search for my answer. Hold please. Found it! Sunset Orange. The traits for this hue are warm, sociable, good-natured, jovial, and glowing. Sounds like me. I think.
29. How is the weather right now?
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My
My cousin Julie
31. Favorite soft drink?
32 Favorite restaurant?
33. Hair color?
34. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Legos (this stems from wanting to be a playground architect).
35. Summer or Winter?
36. Chocolate or Vanilla?
37. Coffee or tea?
Sweet tea with EXTRA lemon
38. Do you want your friends to email you back?
39 When was the last time you cried?
Last night after my crazy scary nightmare
40. What is under your bed?
boxes and boxes and bags and clothes in boxes
41. What did you do last night?
42. What are you afraid of?
Snakes and drowning (and yes, I am/was a certified lifeguard)
43. How many keys on your key ring?
I don't know...6?
44. How many years at your current job?
3 (2 were spent as an intern)
45. Favorite day of the week?
Any day that I have off
46. Do you make friends easily?
I've gotten better. I'm not one of those crazy outgoing people.