Monday, October 6, 2008

Getting To Know You

This is the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. I've gotten this from two people today, Bethany and my daddy, and I think I've done this one before. I'd email it back to them but they would be the only ones I'd email back, considering the rest of my friends on my email list would probably not care and immediately press delete. Anyway, I've decided to make a blog out of it. I'm slightly bored right now at work.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8 a.m. I got to work at 9:30. Two reasons: 1) I worked all weekend long. I thought I deserved to sleep in a bit. 2) One alarm went off at 6:30, one at 7 a.m. They were reset after I thought I needed another bit of sleep after having a horrible dream that kept me up crying for at least a half hour in the middle of the night.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
I'm a KD Lady, so both.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Hmm...the only one that comes to mind is The Dark Knight but I know I've seen something since then.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
That's hard. It's a tie between Chuck, The Office, 24 and Project Runway.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
It depends. Crescent Rolls, Biscuits...this morning it was french toast sticks.

6. What is your middle name?
Jane

7. What food do you dislike?
Turnip greens

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
It's a tie again...Francesca Battastelli's Paper Heart and Brooke Fraser's Albertine

9. What kind of car do you drive?
2003 Saturn L200

10. Favorite sandwich?
Philly Cheesesteak

11. What Characteristic you despise?
Lies or denile...especially in myself

12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Australia...Sydney to be exact

13. Where would you retire to?
Anywhere there is a beach

14. What was your most memorable birthday?
hmmm...I remember just about every birthday. I've gotta go with the 16th surprise party at church though. I was oblivious.

15. Furthest place you are sending this questions to:
Wherever "the net" takes it

16. When is your birthday?
July 26

17. Morning person or a night person?
Night

18. What is your shoe size?
7ish

19. Pets?
Randi...he's my far away pet

20. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I'm definitely not pregnant. (Repeated from my dad, "I'm not pregnant," and Bethany "I'm not pregnant either.)

21. What did you want to be when you were little?
I had a different one every year -- a playground architect, a teacher, a pediatrician, an OBGYN, a physical therapist/athletic trainer/orthopedic surgeon, a sportscaster, a news anchor, Katie Couric, a New York City (Knicks) dancer and a Broadway star

22. How are you today?
Pretty good

23. What is your favorite flower?
Tulips

24. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
The day that I finally have off

25. What are you listening to right now?
Sportscenter

26. What was the last thing you ate?
Lenny's

27. Do you wish on stars?
When I see one

28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I actually answered this one once before and I'm going to search for my answer. Hold please. Found it! Sunset Orange. The traits for this hue are warm, sociable, good-natured, jovial, and glowing. Sounds like me. I think.

29. How is the weather right now?
Pretty awesome.

30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My
My cousin Julie

31. Favorite soft drink?
Cherry Coke

32 Favorite restaurant?
O'Charleys

33. Hair color?
Brunette

34. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Legos (this stems from wanting to be a playground architect).

35. Summer or Winter?
summer

36. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

37. Coffee or tea?
Sweet tea with EXTRA lemon

38. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Whatev

39 When was the last time you cried?
Last night after my crazy scary nightmare

40. What is under your bed?
boxes and boxes and bags and clothes in boxes

41. What did you do last night?
Watched baseball

42. What are you afraid of?
Snakes and drowning (and yes, I am/was a certified lifeguard)

43. How many keys on your key ring?
I don't know...6?

44. How many years at your current job?
3 (2 were spent as an intern)

45. Favorite day of the week?
Any day that I have off

46. Do you make friends easily?
I've gotten better. I'm not one of those crazy outgoing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment