Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well wadaya know...

I talked someone else into joining the blogging world and I'm sure it's going to be interesting. My BFF Casey has finally decided to take the plunge, if not for anything else than to document the last few months of "Wedding Mania". I'm pretty excited because if she does blog about life, it should be pretty entertaining. She's got a pretty entertaining life. Check her out here.

P.S. She gives me props for setting up the blog for her. I really didn't set it up. I just made it look pretty. Which I'm pretty good at I guess, unless it comes to myself. Cheez.
Welcome to the world o' blogging, Casey and Dane. Don't make me have to hound you about posts. Here's a sneak peak of their blog. It's the pretty little header I'm responsible for.

No comments:

Post a Comment