Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Weekend In Numbers

What a weekend! I was in four cities in three days and I'm officially tired of being in my car. The good outweighed the bad though since I got to go to the State game (yuck) and see great friends (Chris, Casey, and The Kirks) and I got to see my parents and my sister, bro-in-law and nephew even though they were sick all weekend. I won't say much about the State game, mainly because I have nothing nice to say so I won't say anything at all. However, I thought it would be fun to give you my weekend in numbers. So, here goes...

1 - The number of volleyballs it took to obliterate my work laptop's screen.

300 - The number of volleyballs that I managed to dodge before number 301 came flying towards my computer like a scud missle.

87 (close estimate) - The number of power company trucks I passed on the way back to Birmingham Sunday.

200 - The number of kisses I stole from my nephew.

0 - The number of points Mississippi State scored on Saturday.

5 - The number of points Auburn scored Saturday. Yes, Auburn scored our safety people, not us. When you have a holding penalty in the endzone, it's an automatic safety. The penalty was on Auburn, so they, in my book, are credited with the two points. We have no offense. Wesley Carroll needs to grow a few inches, and to the guy who was sitting infront of me, no, it's not as easy as you think it is. Quit trying to coach from the stands.

10 - The number of hours I was in my car this weekend.

7 - The number of points Samford scored against Ole Miss. Hey, I'm just glad we scored.

This is the time in the blog that I would post pictures of my weekend fun, but considering I have a track record of taking my camera with me and then forgetting that I have it, you can guess how many pictures I got of my fun this weekend. Yep, zero.

Oh, well maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm mad at both of us for not taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete