Friday, December 5, 2008

Little Drummer Boys

My sister sent this video to me yesterday. It's pretty cool. (And if you haven't figured it out by now, I love videos/YouTube and when I find a video that even remotely entertains me, I share it.)

I secretly (well...not secretly) have always wanted to play the drums. I often imagine what it would be like to have my own little rock band with me as the drummer. (And then I realize that I can't sing AND play the drums (that's too much for my mind to focus on), so I switch to the guitar.) Anyway, I still have been fascinated by people who play the drums. It just seems like a whole lot of fun, right? When I go to concerts, I often find that my eyes go right to the lead guitarist and stay there, usually fixating on what his hands are doing. When I watch marching bands, my eyes go straight to the drumline and stay there.

Drumline.
Good movie. I like the battles.

Stomp. Great show. Fascinating.

Anywho...I don't know what it is. It just fascinates me. I dated a drummer in high school. He was also the quarterback. Score! But that's neither here nor there and now I'm rambling AND off subject.

I think it may be the sycronicity (is this a word? synchronization? Perhaps?) of it all. It's all together. And that's so cool.

Anyway, take a look and enjoy.

P.S. I "shhh" the guy at the beginning every time. Never works.


No comments:

Post a Comment