Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Final Post Of '08

This is the last post for me in 2008 and it's a little weird. I feel some changesoming on in my life but that's a whole different post for another day. And it will be coming soon.

Right now, I'm enjoying the evening with my bff Bethany and we just got in from eating some fantastic seafood at a restaurant called Tin Top in Gulf Shores. We decided to forego The Wharf tonight since it's freakin' cold outside and we know it will be packed. No worries. We sent her parents out to check it out and they will report back. Good thing we are close enough to see the fireworks from her house.

Just finished watching the Rockin' New Year's Eve and I don't know about you, but sweet Dick Clark needs to hang it up, in my opinion. As much as Dick is a huge part of New Year's Eve, I felt like I needed closed-captioning to understand what he was saying tonight. Good thing Ryan Secrest, Dick Clark incarnate, is ready to step up to the plate once Dick decides to give it up for good.

What a motley crew they had on the platform with Secrest to watch the ball drop, eh?!? (And I think I just became Canadian there.) Lionel Richie, the Jones Bros, Taylor Swift and Demi Levoto (sp?). I think you could cut the tension with a knife between ex-lovas Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift (and it scares me how much I know about the Disney relationship drama).

And Kelly Pickler is too cute. No?

Okay, I must go watch this crazy Robbie Maddison guy try to jump over the moon. Death wish? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment