102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
Ok because I don’t love these people more or less than either, I’ll just list them randomly.
A. My daddy
B. My mom
C. My sister
D. My brother-in-law
E. My nephew
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?Zero. I really don’t get to the movies much anymore now. I’m hoping to go see one over Thanksgiving.
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1. For good health for my dad.
2. For clean water and food for every person that needs it.
3. For everyone to know the love that I have known in my life from my family and God.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I used to love to play the piano to relax but I don’t have one right now. Painting really calms me and helps me put my thoughts together. So does doing puzzles but I haven’t done that in a while. Laying on the couch and watching TV always is relaxing but listening to music always de-stresses me.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
No amount of money would convince me to do that.
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
I ran over a squirrel once.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes, several people. Three grandparents, my best friend’s mom and a close childhood friend.
109. What do you think of cloning?
I think when you really get down to the nitty-gritty of it, you really aren’t accomplishing anything because it’s still just a copy, not the original.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
I watch TV. I wish I would make more time to read but that Bravo channel is so enticing.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
I don’t really understand this question because if people were really doing their job I wouldn’t have to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety. That is no jab to the armed forces though because they are the ones that sacrifice their lives for my safety. I just think there is a lot that we civilians don’t know and if we did, things would be a lot different.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
I’d make him come watch a softball game. He’d want to commit suicide after that.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
I’ve been on TV. Nothing big. Just the news.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
Nope. I never win anything like that. Unless you count that one time I won that book from Annie Downs.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
See above. I also win at bingo a lot. And trivia games. I’m really good at Catchphrase.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
My dad’s dad was a bus driver for Trailways. He drove over a million miles and was honored for it. My dad’s mom was a cafeteria worker. I used to love when she would sub in at my school after retirement. My mom’s dad worked for Puckett Machinery. My mom’s mom was a housewife. I never knew any of my great grandparents.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
My mom’s dad and my dad played football at MSU. My great uncle played basketball there too. I think that’s pretty interesting. My mom’s dad was also a charter member of the Kappa Sigs at MSU. MSU blood runs thick in my family. Oh, and my dad claims to know Tarzan or something like that.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
I usually completely trust all of my friends. If I don’t by now, you’ve been cut off. I completely trust anything my parents or my sister and BIL say too.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
When my friend Brad died, I hadn’t seen him in probably a year or two. My grandfather died about a month after the last time I saw him and I always prepared myself that it would probably be the last time. My grandmother died about a week after the last time I saw her. I had no idea that would be the last time I saw her.
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
I think it’s great. How am I supposed to feel? As long as they can get the job done and do it with the right motives, I think there is no difference between a man and woman in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Anything involving religion or sports. Also African aid and World War II really intrigue me, as does the British Royal Family.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
In certain subjects, but very few. And only because of experience. I’d say I’m wiser than I was before about some things.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
Uh, no sir.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
If I had someone with me.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
Nope. When my time is done, my time is done. It’s not worth sacrificing someone else’s life for more time.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
I’m drawing a blank.
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
This one too.
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
Can’t say that I have.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
Rock star. Politics make my head hurt.
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
Yep. Bethany and I send each other surprises all the time.
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
If I can get tickets and find someone to go with me to see John Mayer in Birmingham in February, I’ll much be looking forward to that one.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
Lady and the Tramp. It’s my favorite.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Anything, really, to me. My favorites are Switchfoot, Dave Barnes, Matt Wertz, Marc Broussard and Sean Kingston.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
That’s hard to say. I think anyone who can overcome a bad situation and rise above it to make something out of themselves is an accomplishment in itself.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Pray for/with me.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
Who knows in my Samford account, probably 50ish. My Yahoo and Gmail is probably about 12-15 at day.
How many of those emails are junk mail?
Yahoo, all but about two a day are junk. Gmail is pretty much all Facebook notifications and AirfareWatchdog.com notifications. Samford is a good mix.
How many of them are forwards?
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
Ok, A) I don’t write in a diary, I write on my blog. B) I don’t hang out at “this” site. Whatever that means. And C) I really do like writing on my blog.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
Anyone who dabbles in drugs like he did, well...
144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
Definitely Bethany. And a box of Trivial Pursuit cards.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I’m ready right now. Gotta find Mr. Right.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
I try not to think that.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
150. What is your quest?
To try to live life like Christ did.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
One four-year-old screaming.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
Not waking up to an alarm.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
No one really.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
Something in sports media.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
161. Would you still love and stay with your significant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
A little bit of both. In my belief, free will only takes you so far because your free will cannot trump God’s ultimate plan.
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
No. I’m a fun person and I get bored sometimes.
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Life can change. You just have to make it change.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
None that I can think of right now. Actually a change might give me a little boost right now.
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
I do this all the time. I have a feeling that I’m going to be listening to Dave Barnes new CD for weeks to come when it comes out.
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
I absolutely could not handle food service. I wouldn’t be nice enough to get good tips.
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
Sno Biz. It was pretty cold in there. Ha. I would say the job I have now is pretty awesome.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
That would take a lot of thought. I just don’t know.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
I guess what you are asking is that I’m a Leo and Leos like attention.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
Yeah, who wouldn’t?
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
I was five when my friend Billy Puckett died but I think I only went to his memorial service at my kindergarten. I guess I was seven and it was my mom’s dad.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
I smell like spaghetti.
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
The Bible, my parents, especially my dad and my sister
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
I don’t think I ever asked that.
183. What is your favorite band?
Switchfoot or Needtobreathe
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
Does Love Shack count?
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
If I knew I was changing someone’s life.
189. Candles or strobe lights?
Candles. Strobe lights give me headaches.
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
I never got through the first one and I didn’t read the books so I wouldn’t know.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
Natural. It’s result of The Fall.
193. What do you really want to buy?
A flat screen TV.
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
Love trumps money every time.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
Either The Dreamgiver or The Shack. They don’t explain me but they explain what I believe in.
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
No. Because this nation was founded under God by a group of people who were tired how they worshipped being regulated.
197. In what sense are you a minority?
I believe Christians are a minority in a world sense, seeing that 2/3 of the world is unchurched. Also I’m a female in the sports industry. That speaks for itself.
198. Are you anti social?
I can be. But I try not to be.
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survive through a nuclear winter?