Tuesday, November 10, 2009

God Is Like Whoa

Ok, sorry for that title but after what I just read, that is the only word that comes to my mind.

Remember yesterday when I told you that Jon Acuff at Stuff Christians Like was trying to raise $30,000 to build a kindergarten in Vietnam.

Wanna know what God did?

He raised that $30,000 in 18 hours. 18 HOURS!

God is like WHOA!

Now, Jon has talked to the people at Samaritan's Purse and they said that there are two more kindergartens that need to be built. If you wanted to donated but didn't get to, or forgot to, or didn't think you should and you slept on it and now you think you should, donations are now being taken to build another kindergarten. And when the money is raised for that, I'm sure they will start raising for the third.

So, go. Donate now.

Live out James 1:27.

(P.S. I didn't plan on posting twice today. I know some of you are thinking that I've gone a little overboard with this NaBloPoMo overachieving thing. But, oh, just wait. There shall come another day or two or 10 that I'll forget to post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment