Friday, November 6, 2009

NaBloPoMo Fail #1

So, it's only six days into NaBloPoMo and I've already failed. I know. I'm sorry.

However, I'll make up for it today with two posts and a free gift. Mkay?

Actually the free gift isn't from me. Because, well, I'm poor. And cheap. So there.

But I got Matt Wertz's new live album for free yesterday just for tweeting it and I'm listening to it today at work and I. am. in. love.

This is such a great album because it's not just Matt and Justin Rosolino singing a bunch of songs live. It includes all the funny banter in between the songs. Which, by the way, is pure gold. There are no three guys in the business that are better at inter-song banter than Dave Barnes, Matt Wertz and Justin Rosolino.

It's just good stuff.

So, go here, look at the top of the page and check out the ways that you can help Matt spread the word about his music and get the album for free at the same time.

It's totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment